Important information regarding HalfMoon Education and COVID-19
At HalfMoon your health and safety are important to us!
We are working diligently on finding solutions to your CE needs by converting a lot of our live seminars to online webinars, pushing some seminars to later dates, and offering options on attending our seminars either in-person or online for the remainder of our May seminars (exclusions apply, check webinar listings for information).
If the seminar you are looking to register for is showing as full or closed, please scroll down to find a link that will take you to the webinar listing.
For our live in-person seminars we will be following public health guidelines that have been published during the coronavirus outbreak. We’re working to:
- Provide spacious accommodations for seminar attendees where you can sit three to six feet away from other attendees.
- Eliminate shared writing implements and group gathering for the sign in and sign out processes for attendees. You’ll get a book, take your seat, and leave your attendance form on the table when you leave.
- Provide hand sanitizer in the meeting room.
- Have no small group projects
- Provide optional coffee, tea and pastries. There available for you, if you want them.
At any time during regular business hours, you can call us to register for an in-person seminar or switch from a live seminar to a self-study package. Customer service representatives Josh, Brooke, Nick and Dianna can answer your questions and help you decide how best to get the education you want. To reach them, please call (715) 835-5900 and press 1 for Customer Service.